2018 Land Pride RC3615
Land Pride's RC3615 and RCM3615 Series Rotary Cutters are ideal for maintaining grazing areas for horses or mowing the wide open spaces close to town. The 15' cutting width and ability to cut weeds and brush up to 2.5" in diameter make them well suited for these applications. The 36 Series offers a pull-type self leveling tongue with a clevis hitch for attachment to 50-160 hp tractors. Safety guards around the cutter are offered in either chain or rubber.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Rotary Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures according to ISO 4254-13.
- Factory assembled: Arrives for quick and easy set-up. Minimal time is wasted setting or prepping the unit.
- 5 Year gearbox warranty: Shows confidence in gearbox integrity.
- Rugged heavy built gearboxes: Capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Gearbox seal protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- 2 Piece shield on wing gearboxes: Driveline grease zerks are easier to access.
- LP Performance self-leveling hitch: Reduces drawbar wear by keeping hitch level while going through ditches.
- Low hitch weight on tractor tongue: Ideal for smaller HP tractors by reducing the amount of weight on the drawbar.
- Narrow A-frame hitch: Allows for a tighter turning radius.
- Adjustable park jack angle: Park jack can be adjusted to be perpendicular to the ground.
- Adjustable driveline hanger: Serves as a support rest for the driveline when the cutter is unhooked from the tractor. Assist operator when attaching driveline to tractor PTO shaft.
- Input driveline: Cat. 6 CV or Cat. 5 Conventional: Driveline is matched just right for capacity of tractor. Constant velocity (CV) U-joint allows for 80 degree turns without doing damage to the driveline.
- Drivelines with slip-clutches: Cat. 5 intermediate Cat. 4 Wings: Driveline is sized right for the intended cutting capacity. Slip-clutches will slip under load to minimize twist damage to driveline profiles.
- Grease zerks on end caps of driveline cross journals: Intermediate and wing driveline cross journals are easier to grease.
- High blade tip speed: Allows clean cutting of material.
- 6" Blade overlap: Eliminates skipping during turns.
- 3/16" Round stump jumper: Standard thick stump jumper material keeps damage to a minimum.
- Smooth top design: Reduces accumulation of debris and is easier and faster to clean.
- Deck sheet tops are 100% welded: Makes center decks and wing decks stronger.
- Left wing rotates clockwise: Better discharge of material. Picks up tractor tracks.
- 1/4" Sidewall thickness: Increased thickness reduces damage from objects being thrown into deck sidewalls.
- Beveled skid shoes on wings: Reduces gouging the ground when turning.
- Hinged wing sections: Allows cutter to follow terrain. Ideal for rough ground where hillsides, ditches, and hollows can cause uneven cutting.
- 1" Solid hinge rods: Larger diameter hinge rod gives greater strength to the cutter from front to rear, and in the hinge area itself.
- Wing transport locks: Wing transport locks will hold wings in the folded position in the event of hydraulic loss.
- Enclosed dual leveling rods: Cutter pulls equally on the rear axle while traveling over rough terrain.
- 5-Bolt hubs: 5-Bolt hubs makes the wheel assembly more durable and longer lasting.
- Drain holes in wheel rims: Allows water to drain from wheels mounted on folded-up wings. Helps prevent paint deterioration and rusting to the wheel rims.
- Spring cushioned center-axle: Protects unit from bumps and ground shock.
- Replaceable wheel spindles: Wheel spindles can be replaced when damaged without replacing entire axle assembly.
- Wheel options: Laminated tires: Eliminates flats; Air-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting; Foam-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting and can’t go flat.
- LP Performance hitch option: Great for uneven terrain, reduces drawbar wear. Hitch pivots freely up and down and pivots about the tractor drawbar.
- Bar-tite hitch option: Ideal for extreme conditions. Clamps tight to drawbar eliminating drawbar wear.
- Horsepower Range: 50 - 160
- Gearbox Horsepower: 540 rpm, 160 hp Divider, 110 hp Center & Wings
- Gearbox Lubrication: Gear Lube 80-90W EP
- Gearbox Capacity: Splitter: 3.5 pints; Center deck & Wings: 6 pints
- Cutting Capacity: 2 1/2 in.
- Machine Weight - Total Weight: 3,730 lb.
- Machine Weight - Tongue Weight: 1,240 lb.
- Blade Tip Speed At 540 RPM: Center Blades = 15,268 FPM & Wing Blades = 15,000 FPM
- Hitch Types: Standard Clevis, LP Performance Hitch, Bar-Tite Hitch, Ball Hitch, or Pintle Hitch
- Hitch Jack: Standard (7,000 lb.)
- Cutting Width: 15 ft.
- Overall Width: 15 ft. 11-1/2 in.
- Minimum Transport Width: 7 ft. 11 3/4 in.
- Overall Length: 15 ft. -6 in. With center deck raised fully up
- Deck Height: 12 in.
- Cutting Height: 2 in. - 14 in.
- Lift Hydraulics: 3 in. x 8 in. hydraulic cylinder, hoses, fittings & stroke control spacers
- Wing Hydraulics: 2 1/2 in. x 12 in. hydraulic cylinders, hoses & fittings
- Wing Transport Protection: Wing Transport Locks
- Deck Material Thickness: 10 gauge
- Side Skirt Thickness: 1/4 in. Steel
- Skid Shoes: Wing Deck: Wing Deck: AR400 1 Replaceable skid shoe per wing; Center Deck: AR400 2 Replaceable skid shoes
- Blades - 6 (2 per Carrier): 1/2 in. x 4 in. Heat Treated Free Swinging Alloy Steel with Uplift
- Blade Overlap: 6 in.
- Blade Bolt: Keyed with hardened flat washer & lock nut
- Stump Jumper / Blade Holder: 3/16 in. Thick round dish shaped pan, reinforced with 1 in. x 4 in. blade bar
- Front & Rear Guards: Optional rubber, single row chain or dual row chain
- Input Driveline PTO: Cat. 6 with constant velocity u-joint or Cat. 5 with conventional (non-cv) u-joint
- Intermediate Driveline: Standard - Category 5 with Slip-Clutch
- Wing Drivelines: Standard - Category 4 with Slip-Clutch
- Wheel Options: 6" x 21" Laminated tires, 25.5" new foam filled tires, 29" x 16 ply used aircraft tires without foam filling.
- Number of Wheels: 4 - Wheels: Two on transport axle and one on each wing axle; 6 - Wheel option: Four on transport axle and one on each wing axle; 8 - Wheel option: Four on transport axle and two on each wing axle.
- Transport Axle: Spring-cushioned on center transport axle
- Hubs: Cast iron five-bolt hubs with tapered roller bearings and 1 3/4 in. shafts
- Deck Rings: Optional
- Colors: Standard color: Beige; Optional colors: Red, Green, Orange, or Yellow.
- Working Width
- 15 ft.
- 15 ft. 11-1/2 in.
- 15 ft. 6 in.
- 3,730 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50-160 hp