2019 Land Pride RC4615
Land Pride's RC4615 combines the best of our RC4015 and RC5615, along with a host of new features, to create the new leader in the folding cutter market. The RC46 Series combines Land Pride's proven deck design of the RC4015 with the rugged gearboxes from our RC5615; then add in the dependable axles and drivelines from the RC5615 and the new RC4615 is born. Made for pasture maintenance yet heavy enough for contractor use, the RC4615 is a solid, heavy-duty cutter from the leader in Folding Rotary Cutters. The RC4615 boasts some impressive features: 3.5" cutting capacity, 250 HP divider gearbox, 210 HP center and wing gearboxes, Cat. 6 main driveline, Cat. 4 wing drivelines, 10 gauge solid welded deck, and beveled skid shoes to prevent gouging.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride Rotary Cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures according to ISO 4254-13.
- Factory assembled: Arrives for quick and easy set-up. Minimal time is wasted setting or prepping the unit.
- 7 Year gearbox warranty: Shows confidence in gearbox integrity. (Years 6 & 7, parts only.)
- Rugged heavy built gearboxes: Capable of handling heavy cutting applications.
- Gearbox seal protection: Gearbox bottom seal protection for longer bearing life.
- 2 Piece shield on wing gearboxes: Driveline grease zerks are easier to access.
- LP Performance self-leveling hitch: Reduces drawbar wear by keeping hitch level while going through ditches.
- Low hitch weight on tractor tongue: Ideal for smaller hp tractors by reducing the amount of weight on the drawbar.
- Narrow A-frame: hitch Allows for a tighter turning radius.
- Adjustable park jack angle: Park jack can be adjusted to be perpendicular to the ground.
- Adjustable driveline hanger: Serves as a support rest for the driveline when the cutter is unhooked from the tractor. Assist operator when attaching driveline to power take-off shaft.
- Input driveline: Cat. 6 CV: Driveline is matched just right for capacity of tractor. Constant velocity (CV) U-joint allows for 80 degree turns without doing damage to the driveline.
- Drivelines with slip-clutches, Cat. 5 intermediate and Cat. 4 Wings: Driveline is sized right for the intended cutting capacity. Slip-clutches will slip under load to minimize twist damage to driveline profiles.
- Grease zerks on end caps of driveline cross journals: Intermediate and wing driveline cross journals are easier to grease.
- High Blade tip speed: Allows clean cutting of material.
- 6" Blade overlap: Eliminates skipping during turns.
- Left wing rotates clockwise: Better discharge of material. Picks up tractor tracks.
- 3/16" Round stump jumper: Standard thick stump jumper material keeps damage to a minimum.
- Smooth Top Design: Allows for easy cleaning of deck. Deck sheet tops are 100% welded Makes center decks and wing decks stronger.
- 1/4" Sidewall thickness: Increased thickness reduces damage from objects being thrown into deck sidewalls.
- Beveled skid shoes on wings: Reduces gouging the ground when turning.
- Hinged wing sections: Allows cutter to follow terrain. Ideal for rough ground where hillsides, ditches, and hollows can cause uneven cutting.
- 1" Solid hinge rods: Larger diameter hinge rod gives greater strength to the cutter from front to rear, and in the hinge area itself.
- Wing transport locks: Wing transport locks will hold wings in the folded position in the event of hydraulic loss.
- Enclosed dual leveling rods: Cutter pulls equally on the rear axle while traveling over rough terrain.
- 5-Bolt hubs on trailing arms: 5-Bolt hubs makes the wheel assembly more durable and longer lasting.
- Drain holes in wheel rims: Allows water to drain from wheels mounted on folded-up wing. Helps prevent paint deterioration and rusting to the wheel rims.
- Spring-cushioned trailing arms: Provides independent suspension, cushions loads on cutter and tractor drawbar.
- Replaceable wheel spindles: Wheel spindles can be replaced when damaged without replacing entire axle assembly.
- Wheel options: Laminated tires: Eliminates flats.; Air filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting.; Foam-filled tires: Give better cushion while transporting and can’t go flat.
- LP performance hitch option: Great for uneven terrain, reduces drawbar wear. Hitch pivots freely up and down and pivots about the tractor drawbar.
- Bar-tite hitch option Ideal for extreme conditions. Clamps tight to drawbar eliminating drawbar wear.
- Roadway light kit option: Allows operator to transport on public roads safer.
- Deck ring option: Keeps blades from damaging the deck.
- Horsepower range: 50 - 200
- Gearbox horsepower: 250 hp Divider, 210 hp Center & Wings
- Gearbox lubrication: Gear Lube 80-90W EP
- Gearbox oil capacity: Splitter: 5.5 pints; Center deck & Wings: 10 pints
- Cutting capacity: 3 1/2"
- Machine weight: Total weightM 4,550 lbs. (Includes 6 Laminated tires, single chains, and no deck rings.); Tongue weight: 1,650 lbs.
- Blade tip speed At 540 rpm: Center blades = 16,300 fpm & Wing blades = 16,300 fpm
- Blade tip speed At 1000 rpm: Center blades = 16,288 fpm & Wing blades = 16,000 fpm
- Hitch types: Optional Self-Leveling Clevis Hitch, LP Performance Hitch, Bar-Tite Hitch, Pintle Hitch, or Ball Hitch
- Hitch jack: Standard (7,000 lbs.)
- Cutting width:15'-0"
- Overall width:15'-11 3/4"
- Minimum transport width: 7'-11 3/4"
- Overall length: 15'-6" (With center deck raised fully up)
- Deck height: 12"
- Cutting height: 2" - 14"
- Lift hydraulics: 3" x 8" hydraulic cylinder, hoses, fittings & stroke control spacers
- Wing hydraulics: 3" x 12" hydraulic cylinders, hoses & fittings
- Wing transport protection: Wing transport Locks
- Deck material thickness: 10 gauge
- Side skirt thickness: 1/4"
- Skid shoes Wing deck: 1 Replaceable shoe per wing
- Skid shoes Center deck: 2 Replaceable shoes
- Blades - 6 (2 per Carrier): 1/2" x 5" Heat treated Free Swinging Alloy Steel with Uplift
- Blade overlap: 6"
- Blade bolt: Keyed with hardened flat washer & locknut
- Stump jumper / Blade holder: 3/16" Thick round dish shaped pan, reinforced with 1" x 5" blade bar
- Deck ring: Optional 3/8" x 4 1/2"
- Front & rear guards: Optional single row chain or dual row chain
- Input driveline: ASAE Cat. 6 with constant velocity u-joint
- Intermediate driveline: Standard - Category 5 with Slip-Clutch
- Wing drivelines: Standard - Category 4 with Slip-Clutch or optional Category 5 with Slip-Clutch
- Wheel options: 6" x 21" Laminated tires, 25.5" new tire with or without foam fill, 29" x 16 ply used aircraft tires without foam filling.
- Number of wheels: 6 - Wheel option: 4 on transport axle and one on each wing axle, 8 - Wheel option: 4 on transport axle and two on each wing axle
- Transport axle: Spring-cushioned on trailing arms
- Hubs: Cast iron five-bolt hubs with tapered roller bearings and 1 3/4" shafts.
- Color options: Standard color: Beige; Optional colors: Red, Green, Orange, or Yellow
- Working Width
- 15 ft.
- 15 ft. 11 3/4 in.
- 15 ft. 6 in.
- 4,550 lb.
- Recommended HP
- 50-200 hp