2019 Land Pride RCR1260
Ideal for cutting grass, weeds & light brush.
The RCR12 Series Rotary Cutter from Land Pride is an economical solution to grass maintenance on farms, rural areas, or vacant lots. The 1" cut capacity makes it a good solution for rough-cut areas that have small saplings and weeds. The RCR12 is a good match for a subcompact or compact tractor up to 60 HP and features a fully-welded deck and a 24" stump jumper.
- Surpassed rugged industry standards: All Land Pride cutters have been designed and tested and meet rigorous voluntary testing procedures specified by ANSI.
- Tractor HP range: 18 - 60 HP
- 3 Year gearbox warranty: Shows our confidence in the gearbox integrity.
- Cat. 3 driveline with shearbolt: Shear bolt offers maximum driveline protection.
- Cat. 3 driveline with 2-plate slip-clutch: Slip-clutch driveline offers convenience for continual work.
- Floating top link: Provides for easy hook-up. Permits deck to follow the terrain for an even cut. Two hole position to allow greater lift leverage for smaller tractors.
- Round back design: Helps discharge grass better than enclosed or partially enclosed cutters.
- 1 1/4" - 10" Cutting Height: Cutting height for wide range of cutting conditions.
- Skid shoes: Provides sidewall reinforcement and helps protect bottom of sidewall.
- 1/2" x 3" Heat-treated free swinging blades: Free swinging protects from obstructions. Heat-treated offers longer life.
- Splined blade bar hub: Allows for tight positive fit of stump jumper and blade bar to gearbox output shaft.
- 10 Gauge stump jumper: Allows cutter to slide over obstructions protecting the gearbox output shaft.
- High blade tip speed: Ensures clean cut.
- Laminated tailwheel: Laminated material is long lasting in rough conditions and can’t go flat.
- Heavy-duty spindle on tailwheel: 1 1/4" spindle gives the strength to protect tailwheel assembly.
- Rubber guarding: Protect against flying debris.
- Metal Guarding: Protects against flying debris.
- Model Number: RCR1260
- Weight (With front & rear guard, shear bolt driveline & laminated tire): 478 lbs. (216.8 kg)
- Hitch: Category l (Quick hitch ready)
- Cutting Width: 60" (1.52 m)
- Overall Width: 64 1/4" (1.63 m)
- Overall Lengt (Including Tailwheel):97 3/4" (2.48 m)
- Deck Height: 7 1/4" (18.4 cm)
- Cutting Height: 1 1/4" - 10" (3.2cm. - 25.4 cm)
- Cutting Capacity: Grass, weeds & light brush
- Recommended Tractor Horsepower: 20-60 hp (14.9-44.7 kw)
- Power Take-Off Speed: 540 rpm
- Gearbox Rating Horsepower: 60 hp (44.7 kw)
- Gearbox (Speed up beveled gears): 1:1.93 Speed-up Cast iron housing
- Gearbox Lubrication & Capacity: 1.1 Pint (0.52 L) of gear lube 80-90W EP
- Deck Construction: 1 Piece reinforced deck
- Deck Material Thickness: 12 Gauge (2.7 mm)
- Skids: 1/4" (6.35 mm) (Welded on deck)
- Skid Shoes: Bolt-on replaceable skid shoes (Sold separately through parts department only)
- Stump Jumper: Round Pan 10 ga x 24" (61.0 cm)
- Blades (2): 1/2" x 3" (13mm x 76 mm) Heat treated alloy steel Free-swinging blades
- Blade Bolts: Keyed with harden flat washer and locknut
- Blade Tip Speed: 16,536 fpm (84.0 mps)
- Driveline ASAE: Category 3
- Driveline Protection Options: 1/2" (13 mm) Center shear bolt protection or center bolt 2 plate slip clutch
- Tailwheel: 4" x 8" Laminated tire and yoke
- Safety Guards: Rubber (standard front and rear)
- Working Width
- 60 in. (1.52 m)
- 64 1/4 in. (1.63 m)
- 97 3/4 in. (2.48 m)
- 478 lb. (216.8 kg)
- Recommended HP
- 20-60 hp (14.9-44.7 kw)